Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Until we meet again, Tom and Nolan

It's been a very emotional week this past week. Both my good friend Tommy, and also my Cousin Nolan were killed within 3 days of each other. Totally different people and different incidences, but it is just so ironic to me that two people in my life passed away so close together.

They were both so young, Tom 29, and Nolan barely 20. They had their whole lives ahead of them, and both were such unexpected and tragic deaths. It is times like these when it makes you appreciate all of your loved ones so much more, and remember how fragile life truly is. It makes you wonder when you may see someone for the last time without even knowing it, or what your last words or actions were to that person.

I pray for my sweet Aunt Diana. Nolan was her only child, her only baby boy. I can not imagine what she is going through with the loss of her son. She is a wonderful and a strong woman, and I know she will see him again, I know we all will.

So until we meet again, I will miss you and you are always in my heart. Both of you. Love you Nolan and Tom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment