Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2 months!




Wow, has it really almost been 2 whole months since I last blogged?!!! This summer has been by far the craziest time in my life since Derek and I got married. SOOOO much has happened. We have lived in Tyler Texas, gone back to Idaho for visits, and as of last week are currently living in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Since there is really no way to summarize 2 months into one post, I'll just give the highlights that come to mind.

I flew to Idaho alone with Hudson on July 10th. We stayed there for 14 whole days away from Derek!! To say the least, we were both traumatized without Daddy. Little Hudson loves and needs his Dad so much. He had a hard time sleeping for naps and going down at nights, looking and calling for "dadda." It is so hard seeing your 14 month old crying and pretty much constantly fussy because he misses his Dad, and doesn't know why he isn't there all the sudden. Although we both missed Derek a lot, we still had some fun times in Idaho with the Fam and friends. Grandma Suzette did a 15 month photo shoot of Hudson while we were there. The pictures are sooo cute! We did a lot of other things too, walks on the greenbelt, swims in the blow-up kiddie pool, and lots of eating out!







Sooooo, now were all reunited again as a happy lil family in Arkansas. I think we flew in last week. It's all kind of blurring together because its been so crazy lately. I really can't believe that my baby really isn't a baby anymore. He is more of a little boy every day. Still not walking, but definately on the verge. He has taken a couple shaky steps toward Derek or I a few times, and walks all over the furniture and with his walker. Just not on his own yet. He is very vocal, and seems to get a louder voice as we go, lol. Yelling is fun haha, but he says a lot of words too which is adorable. I can't believe how much of a water baby he is!! We have an awesome pool here at the appartments in Little Rock, and Hudson and I go down to it at least once a day. He keeps me on my feet, and I love it! Such a sweet spirited and smart baby angel.
But yeah, in a vague nutshell thats been the past 2 months of the Harris life.

No comments:

Post a Comment