Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One last pool day!


Things have taken a recent spin... I think in a positive way ;) We finally took the initiative to just buy me a plane ticket home to Boise! So in 3 days, on Saturday Hudson and I will jetset to Boise!!! yayyy. I'm very excited, yet anxious to have everything here packed up and ready for Derek to move it home. Which will be about a 3 day trip across the country. Poor babe, but he INSISTED that I fly back with Hudson, rather than make the grueling drive with him. All I can say is I am so grateful for a husband who is a true gentleman and would do anything for my comfort and happiness ♥ .

Any way, today we decided to enjoy our last day before its crunch time to pack and prepare to leave. We went to our beautiful pool, swam, played, and then went back to our house and had hamburgers. Fun! Great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment