Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our puppy is 8 months today!




Hudson is 8 months old:-) He is such a sweet little baby boy! Every day Derek and I find so much joy in raising him, and are so blessed to have his sweet spirit with us in our home!... He is getting SO heavy! My goodness, it is hard to carry him around in his carseat these days, I prefer to just get him out of it and carry him in my arms if I have to. His sweet little thighs and cheeks are getting more edible every day too. I think Its been really helping him gain weight since I feed him solids four times a day now, and he eats a lot of solids! His favorites are my homemade organic applesauce, homemade butternut squash, and then anthing with avocado! He will actually eat just about anything you feed him, but new flavors take a little getting used to, and his face when trying new things is PRICELESS:) Lately he has been haveing a harder time sleeping from 8 to 8 just because his second bottom tooth is coming through now, and it really is uncomfortable for him.
The past two days I have tried letting him watch this baby einstein movie his Aunt Natalie got him, and he actually loves watching it on Mommy and Daddy's bed. He is really good at sitting up an
d playing on his own now. No crawling yet, but im pretty sure thats my fault for giving into his dislike for "tummy time" and NEVER making him spend any time on his tummy. Oh well, who knows, he just might skip crawling all together and just walk. Haha!
Anyway, we can NOT wait for Chrismas this weekend! We have him so many exciting new toys and a brand new walker:-) I hope he likes it all!
Mommy and Daddy love you so much Sweet Hudson, Thank you for coming to us and blessing us and making everyday so special. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment