Monday, December 27, 2010

2 Year Anniversary!


Our Romantic Suite


Chandlers!... yummm. We had Atlantic King Salmon, and a Filet Mignon. Dilishh




Derek and I celebrated our second year anniversary last Wednesday, December 22nd. Derek suprised me and got my parents to take Hudson for the night, and secretly booked a room at the Anniversary Inn, and dinner reservations for Chandlers. We had such an awesome evening, and Derek did an amazing job suprising me and making me feel so special...



Romeo and Juliet Suite.... Derek picked this out all on his own! Good job babe. I LOVED it :-)



The room serves Martinellis instead of Champagne... Perfect! :)





Love how there are two levels in the room! Aweome.






Heres to two years babe! More in love than ever, love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment