Thursday, December 16, 2010

New news...

Derek and I found out yesterday that we're moving to Arizona in 4 weeks. It was a quick and necessary decision, because the office manager running Triton's office in Mesa, isn't doing his job correctly. We don't want to lose all of the great salesmen working down there because of a poor leader, so Derek is going down to take over til he can groom a replacement. We think it will take about 4 to 5 months to get things running smooth enough for us to move back home, and for the replacement manager to take over. So hopefully mid-April, beginning of May we will be back home sweet home. I am a little sad that my parents will miss out on so much growth and development of Hudson in the next few months, because by the time we get back he'll already be a year old!! Just because its their first grandchild, and I love spending time with my family at-least every other night! ... I guess it will be good for a change of pace, the nice thing is that our friends Natalie and Tyler Pooley are taking over our house here while we are gone, and we can leave most of our furniture here instead of going through the hassle of moving it all out and getting a storage unit and blah blah blah... So we will have a place to come back to in the Spring. I am actually a little excited to be going during the winter to escape the after-holiday drag and the rest of the dreary winter here. Arizona is the perfect place to get a little sun! My mom said she would come to visit too because we used to live there and she has friends there she would like to catch up with any way.

I guess even though the next few weeks will be stressful, it will be great for the company, and better for our future all together. Were hoping Derek can be successful selling with the guys, and we can come up with a downpayment for a house! That would be NICE! :-).... Oh yeah, we are debating on getting a house to rent there, or an appartment. I would have ruled out appartments until I looked at their AMAZING pools there, and the luxury appartments they have available with great prices.... tough decision! Wish us luck in the next month, we'll need it!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww sad! I'm gonna miss you guys! But you're right about one thing....it DOES DRAG from January through April around here.
    I hope you can find an apartment without having to sign a lease! Good luck! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete