Monday, November 1, 2010

Hudson's rolling!!! :-)

YAY! Last night, Hudson was was laying right by me on the couch while I was getting him all nakey to take a bath, I looked up for a minute and was talking to Derek about something, and I suddenly felt Hudson move away from me, and I looked down to see he had rolled over while trying to reach his binky! We have been trying for several weeks to encourage the rolling, but he never seemed to want to do it on his own. Lately I have been leaving him on a blanky with several toys around him placed just far enough away so that he would have to roll over to reach them. It finally worked last night! And then he rolled back over onto his back after getting his binky. I am sooo proud of my little man. Today he rolled again during his afternoon playtime, so I'm sure he has caught on to the fact that if he wants anything, he can just roll to it :-) ...next step, scooting, then CRAWLING!

2 comments:

  1. Yay that is so exciting! Watching them reach their milestones is so much fun! It was so great to see you guys! Hudson is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! It was way fun catching up FINALLY! Little Linkin is so adorable and so fun too. Keep in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete