Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall pictures




This year, I am actually trying to get my Christmas shopping and cards sent out early. Instead of procrastinating like I always do and stressing myself to the point of forgetting the true meaning of Christmas. So I had my Mom take some "winter" pictures of us by the same barn where Derek and I had some of our engagements done. I thought it was kind of a special location to get some family pictures with Hudson in them now.
Mom had buzz lightyear in her hand trying to get Hudson to smile, because he hasn't been feeling the best lately due to teething symptoms. But he did really well during the shoot and was content and smiley for most of it! I was sooo relieved, now all I have to do is find the best ones to put on my Christmas cards, any suggestions?? :-)









Daddy and Hudson ♥








This hat is sooo soft and warm, love it!










I love him so much :)



Really like this one, probably not for the card though...?










2 comments:

  1. I love all your new pictures of your little family. I wish we could do our family pictures more often... the little ones grow so fast! Love Mel

    ReplyDelete