Sunday, April 17, 2011

Under the Sea Birthday Party!! :)


















Octopus cake I had tons of fun making!.. Hudson went straight for the eyes when we let him dig into it. I will have to download the video of that!





Yesterday was Hudson's first Birthday party! Although he doesn't officially turn "one year old" until April 21st, which is this coming Thursday. We decided to celebrate the weekend before because it was a Saturday so we knew more people would be available that day. Also, my Mom and sister Emily are leaving for New York early Wednesday morning so Emily can play at Carnegie Hall with her Orchestra, EXCITING! :) Im so proud of her, but when my Mom invited me to go to New York and watch her play, I couldn't bare the thought of being away from Hudsie on his first Birthday!

Any way, we had such an awesome time yesterday! I couldn't be more pleased with the turn-out and all of our sweet friends and family who came to celebrate our babie's life with us. I genuinely had so much fun decorating our house, making his Octopus cake, and setting up all of our games and prizes for the party.
Our baby boy was starting to get fussy right before every one showed up, and then his cousins and little baby friends showed up, and he got sooo excited to see them, and started playing immediatlely. I'm glad he had so much fun at his Birthday Party...Here are a FEW of the many pictures that my Mom and sister Nat took. So fun! ♥


My adorable friend Chelsea and Hudson's "girlfriend," Lucy. :)


Hudson and his Sponge Bob pinata

No comments:

Post a Comment