Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Boise Zoo






Since last weekend was FINALLY nice enough to be outside, we took Hudson to the Boise Zoo for the first time! It was such a warm, sunny day. I'm not sure if Hudson was looking at the animals the whole time, or just staring at the plants, but either way he had a lot of fun and was such a happy boy the whole day! ...


Looking at the brown bears!


This picture doesn't do these beatiful purple buds justice!! They were so big and perfect. Love spring time :)














Butterfly exhibit at the zoo


As much as I love zebra print in my house, I would NEVER want real zebra skin, these are definately my favorite animal! Sooo gorgeous and calm. Amazing...





Until getting this close to a tiger, I honestly had NO idea just how huge they really are. This picture just looks like another photo of a tiger, but in person it was jaw dropping to see the size of its paws and how wide his torso was. Just everything was massive. I have a lot more respect for tigers, especially after seeing how long each of its claws were! Yikes ...








Having fun in the warm sunshine! We all loved it so much!!






So glad we got to spend one last fun day with daddy before he headed to Texas for work! At least he will be back in about 2 weeks for Hudson's first Birthday! We miss you Derek ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment