Sunday, May 22, 2011

Texas

So here we are in Texas, it's funny how I find myself making more posts about us moving than anything it seems like!... Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Texas... etc. lol. At least it keeps life fresh and exciting! It's not the "living in a new place," that bothers me, its the "getting there," that bothers me.
Since Derek drove our Mustang, which was still in Phoenix, from Phoenix to Texas, that left Hudson and I to fly to Texas alone. Which we did, 9 days ago.
I was REALLY dreading that flight, which consisted of 3 flights and 2 layovers, alone, with a baby! ... let's just say I underestimated my sweet baby, he was perfect the whole way :), and I arrived in a great mood to Tyler Texas on Wednesday the 10th of May.
So far so good here! My friend Lonna that I knew from our summer in Pittsburgh is here, and she is awesome! We have lots of fun together, and we are gym buddies now. I love the gym here, its called, "FIT" and its affordable and includes child care! Hudson and her kids go in there and do great every time! It's a nice time to get out of the house and have someone else take care of him for an hour or so :) Especially since Im at home in the appartment from 1 to about 9:30 every day! Its kind of hard, but we know its only for a short period of time, and the rest of the year Derek gets to be at home with Hudsie and I.

Anyway, not too much other than that... Its gorgeous here, very green, and humid, and HOT! Luckily for the nice pools here that we go down to weekly, by us meaning all of the "security wives." Which is what all of us wives call ourselves.
So Ill try to take some pics here pretty soon to update with, other than that... its LATE and I'm goin to bed.

night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment