Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So many new things :)




My baby boy isn't such a baby any more! He isn't even 12 months any more, its now 13!! Lately it seems like he does something new every day... literally! Since we moved to Texas, which was on the 10th of May, about 2 weeks ago, Hudson has started doing so many new things.

Some of his recent developments:

* Saying "dog," "go," and of course still "momma" and "dadda."
* Pulling himself up on furniture (as of about 7 days ago)
* Cruising all around the furniture,( couches, bed, kitchen table.etc.)
* He is now starting to recognize certain words from his, "My baby can Read" videos. Like when the word "point" comes on, he automatically will lift up his finger and point at the tv. And the word "banging," he starts banging on the floor, or a toy.
* He is also slowly getting used to the girls at the gym daycare... which in my eyes, is a huge development since he was so sad when I left him there at first! I'm glad he's starting to have fun with the other kids and toys now :)
* Still sleeps about 11 1/2 to 12 hours a night
* Wears size 4 diapers
* his 10th tooth is now cutting through, but not seeming to bother him much
* LOVES LOVES the pool here in Texas, can never get sick of splashing and kicking in it.
* Loves other baby's and children.
* Whenever Derek calls from work, I put him on speaker, and when Hudson hears daddy's voice he will sit there and look at the phone saying, "dadadadadadadada." Super cute ♥

I SWEAR I will take some pictures soon, and update the blog! Other than the photo booth one I managed to take the other day... Ive been busy, and as you can tell I can't keep up with Hudson's new developments, and quickly growing curiosity for the "no no's" around the house. I LOVE my boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment