Thursday, March 17, 2011

A lot has happened!!!

Holy cow, so where do I even begin. Well for starters, I am writing this blog all alone in bed, at midnight, without Derek... because he's in FRESNO! Blah. I really don't like being home alone ever, let alone at night. So this marks a big one in my history book. I can officially be the lady of the house while my Hubby is out makin the bakin. Ha. Any way, I did fine last night, Hudsie slept in til 9 am which was amazing for my restfulness! :) And then we got some laundry and cleaning done together. It was really fun just bein alone with him today, surprisingly. I thought I would get more bored and stuff but it is an awesome bonding experience to just spend one on one time with my son. He is such a smart, sweet, wonderful boy. I think he lightens up anyones day with that smile he's throwin at EVERYONE!! Thats one flirty baby boy! And Iknow every one who is lucky enough to see it loves it.......

My other baby Derek on the other hand, is also doing fabulously. Just got a nice signing bonus to go out and work in Tyler Texas this summer. I will be staying here primarily, and will go for extended visits at a time. Can't miss that texas sun and fun! Plus, I can barely go two days without the love of my life, so how would I survive 4 months away!... Thats why Ill be goin down there so often.. It will be fun too since my friend Lonna from the Pittsburgh season will be there also so we can go do our fun crazy adventures in a new city this time! FUN.

Anyway, lots more has happened recently, is currently happening, and will happen just this week! So ... ill update ya tomorrow hopefully. cuz its gettin a lil late!

xo

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm guessing by the BIG BLANK that you really mean that A LOT HAS NOT Happened? Or, So much has happened you just can't bring yourself to write it down. Anyway, lets get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete