Monday, March 21, 2011

He's 11 months today, its officially time to start planning the first Birthday party!



Baby boy is just a month away from turning ONE YEAR OLD!! I laugh at myself for saying this, but I still can't believe its been this long already. Oh how they grow so fast in JUST 11 months time. Such a bittersweet thing to watch him grow, yet getting older and older every day and less and less my tiny baby. I just hope that we haven't missed anything, and wonder if I am doing everything as his mom to provide him with the best future possible. It truely is scary being a parent in this world. And I just want him to be sweet and innocent forever! haha... I'm sure every parent feels the same :). Anyway, on a brighter note, I need to start his Birthday party plans. I already have an idea for invitations from shutterfly, I created them back in December, lol. Also, I found the CUTEST octopus cake online. His party theme will be under the ocean. So Im thinking that we can have a barbecue for the adults, the kids can play fishing games and ill come up with some other fun entertainment for the guests. I saw this idea online to decorate the house with lots of helium balloons so the ribbons hang down and look like kelp or seaweed. I don't know if I'll actually do that, but I'm starting to brainstorm ideas for fun!

Hudson still hasn't had a doctors check-up since he was 6 months old! Due to us moving to Arizona for 2 months and what not, we kinda got thrown off schedule for all that stuff. So I'm still not completely sure what he weighs at this point, his length, head circumference, or his percentiles for this age! ... I am setting his next appointment for mid-April though. I am anxious to see his developments :) Some of his cute, fun stats:



*Rolls onto his stomache from the sitting position.

*Starting to get used to "tummy time"

*gets up on all fours but not for long periods of time

*walks and balances well as long as we have one of his hands

*Since the time-change, his bedtime schedule is from 9:30pm to about 9:00 am! NICE:)

*When he starts getting sick of his bottle, he will try to feed mommy and daddy some too, its precious!

*Also, tries to let us suck on his binky.

* As of about a week and a half, he sleeps un-swaddled during naps and at nightime, we just cover him with one 'of his smaller blankies, then top it with his big quilt.

*says "mama, dada, and lala"

*He man handles every toy he has now, no matter the size, and will turn them upside down and examine them with JUST his one pointer finger. Oh I love him so much!

*When mommy and daddy walk away he gets brokenhearted and reaches for us.

* rides in a bigo boy carseat in the car!! Forward facing :)

* picks up cheerios and feeds himself...


What an amazing baby boy he has been in our lives. We love you Hudson and would do anything for you sweet baby angel. XOXOXOXO forever

No comments:

Post a Comment