Monday, January 24, 2011

Some AZ adventures ...

My personal favorite picture of Derek and Hudson in the pool. Capturing what a sweet, wonderful daddy Derek is, and how happy and smiley our little Hudie is all the time!! ♥


Love snuggling my babe!







Layin out by the pool :)












Headed to church our first Sunday in AZ!

He's getting to be such a big boy!






CAmPiNG!!... :)





Literally a "happy camper"




The beautiful desert sunset ...


We all had a suprisingly fun time camping in the usery mountains Saturday night... Hudson loved spending time outside with all the intersting things to do and see.


There were actually TARANTULA holes right next to our tents!!!! Trust me I was freaking out!!... Everyone finally convinced me that tarantulas hibernate during the winter and wouldn't be coming out at all that night. So I decided to try it. Ironically both the bebe's kept waking up in the night so we ended up leaving camp early. I was secretly relieved. lol. Although the events before we went to bed were way fun! Delicious food, and fun.!


Our lovely fire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment