Friday, October 29, 2010

A lot!

A lot has happened since my last post... which is why I haven't blogged for over a week. Derek and I have been busy painting our living room, hanging curtains, carving pumpkins, Road trips, and more! We are getting ready for Halloween this weekend too, I can't wait to dress Hudson up and take TONS of pictures of his 1st Halloween. :-) Hudson is changing so much just this week too, he now grabs his binky from us, and puts it into his own mouth! which is nice if he is playing alone and wants it, we don't have to go over and give it to him because he does it alone now! He is having more blanky time during the day now too, Im trying to incourage him to start rolling on his own, I have recently eliminated his 3rd nap of the day starting about 3 days ago. And the result is he now sleeps 12 hours straight without even needing his binky. Let me tell you it feels amazing to sleep so good at night again! He wakes up in the morning and instead of crying at 8 a.m. He wakes up "talking" to his favorite bear in his crib. I walk into his room to get him and he is seriously laying there smiling and jabbering to him, I love it so much! Puts mommy in a good mood in the mornings:) He also started eating solids about 3 times a day now. For breakfast its bananas and rice mixed, not his favorite. For lunch its avocado, which he can not get enough of!! And then around bed time its just brown rice with formula. I am so glad he is a huge fan of solid foods, and NOT picky! Opening his little mouth and leaning into every bite. We also need to invest into a highchair now that he is on solids, the bouncer just doesn't cut it any more!
Anyway,I could write for days about Hudson.... Life is so good, and I thank my Heavenly father every day for my sweet Hubby and amazing little boy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment