Thursday, October 21, 2010

6 months




So I must say that I had a few teary-eyed moments today just thinking about the fact that my baby was born 6 months ago today. He gets more interactive, and even cuter every day, but its still so bittersweet at how fast this time has gone by. Hudson has definately blessed and changed our lives forever, and has made us see different sides and angles of life that weren't visible before we had him here with us. We love him so much and hope he always knows it!! ...
He had to go to the Doctor today and get his 6 month shots. He took some tylenol right before we got to the office, and so it was just a quick moment of pain, then I picked him right up and he actually smiled at the nurse who gave him the shots! It was precious, and they were suprised too. He is always smiling so big no matter what his mood is, or where we are! I LOVE it and he makes me cheerful even whenever I am having a hard day.









1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh does time go by fast!!!!! Just wait soon he will have lots of teeth, walking everywhere, and throwing tantrums. But it's worth every minute! What a doll. he is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete