Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getting BIG!...

So I haven't written for almost 3 weeks, just been a little lazy and not much is new since last! Derek has had my lap top at the office for the past 10 days any way, and I couldn't figure out internet on our home pc, haha:)... So I finally had Derek hook-up the internet, and here we are.! .. So basically Im bigger than I thought was possible for my body, and its getting harder and harder to breathe, eat, sleep, walk. get up, etc.... the list could go on, but I won't complain to hard considering I haven't thrown up a day since I was pregnant, and for the most part was fortunate to skip most of the horrible side effects of pregnancy:). Im also just getting so anxious to have my little Hudson here and to be able to hold him and see him FINALLY! 7 months flew by so quickly, but now that were on the 8-week countdown it seems as though time has signifacantly slowed... On a brighter side, I have my baby shower this weekend on Saturday. I can't wait not only because my Nana and Aunt Michelle from St. George are coming into town, but also because I am super anxious to have Hudson's nursery set up completey, and im sure ill get most the other accessories for his room that I am in need of from my shower...hopefully! I'm sure I'll feel a LOT less stressed about having him, as soon as I can go in his lil room and be able to see that everything is as ready as it can be. Derek has been helping so much with everything too, from cleaning the house, to paintint Hudson's nursery and dressor, also setting up the crib and changing table with Grandpa Stokes, (my daddy) :). Im just a lucky girl for having so many sweet boys to help me out! ... I'm glad my little boy will have so many good examples to follow after too!...Hope he gets here QUICK :-)~

No comments:

Post a Comment