Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Shower!...

So Today was the Baby shower. I am pretty much wiped out from the long day, but it was tons of fun and WAY worth it, because I got sooo many awesome gifts for my baby Hudson. I really feel more prepared after getting so much today. The shower was at my Great Gramma LaRae's house, and Aunt Kala threw the whole thing pretty much, So sweet of her to put so much time and thoughtfulness into my Baby's little party:-) The decorations were so darling, and the cake was my favorite...chocolate with bavarian cream filling, YUMM...I'll have to post pics as soon as I get my mom to email me some:). Nana and Aunt Michelle came into town last night also, and it was such a treat having them here today to celebrate with me, and to meet all of my friends and more of Derek's family.
Basically I got everything I need including the big stuff, so I can't wait til I get it all organized in Hudson's nursery...hopefully it all fits, theres a LOT! THanks everyone for coming to celebrate, and for every one of Hudson's darling gifts... I LOVE and needed it all:-) !

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks so good, sweetie!! Way to go! Even though we live close to each other, it's still fun to see what pictures you post and what you write about your life. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete