Monday, March 22, 2010

my belly button ....

IS it normal to be 8 months prego and not have your belly button sticking out?? Because mine is still an inny and it HURTS! its getting all stretched out around the navel and yet won't pop. Plus, I had my belly button pierced a few years ago and the scar is getting all purple and sore.... I really hope it doesn't cause a ginormous stretch mark! well, we go to the doctor on Friday and we're making a birth plan!! .. finally! I hope that my Doctor thinks that he will come a week or two early, i can't wait any more, i'm too excited to meet my little man:-)
... Oh for you experiencd mothers out there, is it worth it to have a diaper wipe warmer? because i am debating getting one. I just don't know how effective they are!

3 comments:

  1. My bellybutton never popped! It never really hurt around it though.... About the diaper warmer we never got one because I read that a lot of them dry out your wipes and we figured that it wasn't really a neccessity and I would rather have bought an outfit for him with that money anyway :) I am way excited to see little Hudson too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine never popped either, but was just completely flat...
    and the wipes warmer is great for when they are little. If you keep the pad underneath wet (soak it once a week) it won't dry your wipes out, in fact they are usually dripping. We found the warmer was pretty useless after a couple months though, b/c you can't take it with you in the diaper bag, and once they get used to cold wipes then it got pointless to always change them where the warmer was plugged in. So, your call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I kinda felt the same way... like it wasn't really a necessity! But I have also heard that its nice to have a warm wipe for newborns. So I dunno I think he'll get used to room temp wipes just as easy as warmed up ones... guess we'll see in a few weeks :)!

    ReplyDelete