Sunday, February 14, 2010

Getting Sealed and Valentines weekend!




What a wonderful Valentines weekend! The best Valentines I've EVER had by far, because I have the most amazing valentine in the world, and the most important reason is because we were able to be sealed together for time and all eternity yesterday, (Saturday). I am so grateful and happy for my sweet husband that he has the same goals and desires for his life as I do, and that he is worthy to go to the temple with me. I have personally never had such a special and meaningful day as I did yesterday, Everything went so smoothly and I had so much love and support around me, including friends, family and ward memebers, which made the whole experience even more perfect.
Derek and I can't wait to get back to the overwhelmingly peaceful feeling that is present at the Temple, and are so excited that we are finally sealed forever! ... After our awesome day at the temple my sweetie went to pastry perfection to pick up our one-year anniversary cake, and also suprised me with two more gorgeous flower arrangements, a huge box of my favorite chocolates and also a darling snuggly valentines bear !:-) ... what a perfect weekend to celebrate Valentines day! I love you forever. xoxo

Also thank you to my sweet parents for the beautiful Boise temple picture with our names and sealing date engraved.... so special!! I couldn't have asked for a more a amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment