Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hudson's nursery in the making...

...Daddy painting a wall in Hudson's room:)

Sooo, Since the baby shower we have been busy washing and organizing little clothes, setting up baby furniture, and decorating Hudson's little nursery. I really wanted those hanging wall letters in his name, so I decided to get a little creative, went to hobbie lobbie, and got some little blank letters and some scrapbooking supplies and made some myself! It was so much fun, and I think they turned out kinda cute:-) Its been fun making things for him, instead of just buying everything new, like refinishing my original baby dressor and making recieving blankets. My mother-in-law Nancy helped me learn how to crochet some darling edges on his recieving blankets, and she made some herself for him too! So Here are a few pics from our little baby projects!


Some of the loot from the Baby shower...









blank letters before decorating.



painted...









after a few hours...finished!:)




3 comments:

  1. Who would've thought you were so crafty??? Now you can come do my kids room :) Love it Amanda! I really can't wait for him to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have GOT to have you show me how you made those letters. Maybe we can make something together. I'll make some for Angie's room! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were easy and FUN! There were the cutest little girl scrapbooking kits at hobbie lobbie, we should do some for your bebe's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete