Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My baby :-)

So.... I guess I just have the sweetest hubby in the world! Today he came home for lunch, and in he walks with a huge bouquette of pink roses..(my favorite), and a brand new "my touch" google phone! I was so surprised because he had already gotten me flowers this week, and spoiled me all weekend long for my B day:-) ... now I need to do something to spoil him!! ... Sometimes I wish he was a girl so I could just go to the mall and get him some lotion or makeup... cuz its harder to find things for boys... I think! haha :-)

3 comments:

  1. Amanda- Derek DOES spoil you!! He's sucha nice guy! You guys are so cute. See you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I loved reading your blog! It is so nice to have you in our family! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby boy. With parents as good looking as you two, He'll be a looker right from the start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! I didn't know you had a blog! Love it! You and Derek are so cute!

    ReplyDelete