Monday, February 1, 2010

My Birthday, January 2010 :-) !



So I felt like a pretty spoiled girl this year for my Birthday. My sweety started my Birthday weekend on Friday the 29th with a day at the spa. I had a facial, hour-long prenatal massage, and a spa mani and pedi. It was quite a luxurious day, and then that evening I had a "friends" Birthday celebration at the melting pot... and for those of you who don't know, its an amazing fondue restaurant downtown Boise. Cynthia, Eric, and Chelsea joined Derek and I that night. Such a fun one!
My bebe and I at the melting pot



The next day, on my actual Birthday, Derek and I woke up and spent a day out shopping at the mall. Derek was such a sweety all day pretending like he actually enjoyed being at the mall with me!:-). .. Later we met Derek's parents, my parents, my great Grandma LaRae, and aunt Kala at Bella Aquila for some exquisite Italian Birthday dining. As if everyone wasn't stuffed from the restaurant, we then went back to my house for some german chocolate cake ala Nancy, and presents! What a sweet Birthday thanks to everyone that loves me! Im blessed to have such amazing friends and family who really make me feel special and loved <3... THANK YOU

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you have a blog so that I can spy on you! :) LOL kidding... Happy late birthday! I am so excited to see that little guy of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you...little miss blogger. I can't wait for more!! :)

    ReplyDelete