Thursday, April 8, 2010

Doc Appointment...2 1/2 weeks til due date!

So this morning is another weekly baby-bump check up. I am soooo anxious to see if I have dilated and effaced any more! Last week it was 50% effaced, and 1/2 centimeter dilated....so basicaly it better be 3 centimeters now because I have been having all of these spuratic contractions all day yesterday, and also all night! I just wish they were a little bit more consistent :-). So if nothing has changed at the doc this morning I need some tips and tricks for getting the ball rolling here! I just want to hold him, I've been waiting so long, even though his due date isn't for like another 2 and 1/2 weeks...it could still happen! :-)
My bags are packed, and his car seat is strapped into the car waiting to bring my baby boy home.

1 comment:

  1. Well anna told you you can ask them to "strip your membranes" which is a fancy way of saying they agitate your insides.....and it REALLY hurts by the way. Also the number-one fall-back is sex. Those prostaglandins will send you into labor right away (if you're ready of course)....if not you just had some good times I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete