Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fun!

This past weekend on Saturday, Derek and I decided to go to Target and look at baby stuff while we were bored, so we tried out some new toys for Hudson while we were there, and he LOVED the safari jumper that we put him in, so we ended up buying it for him can I just say that he LOVES it! Such a great investment that was because Im sure he will end up loving that for a long time. I just can't believe that my baby is old/ strong enough to use something like this already! And mommy can't believe how entertaining it is to watch him in it either, super cute :)

Trying out different jumpers at Target ...



sweet curious babe

Playing with it at home





my sunshine






We love you Hudson!



PLUS.... Here are the Pictures I finally downloaded from Changs on Friday! ...

My Beautiful Mommy's Birthday Party :)... and Emmy


Lil Bro Nick.... or Uncle Nick :-)... he really loves his Nephew Hudson!


Daddy and Hudson


We had a GREAT time and ate lots of Delicious Chinese... Hudson was perfect for us!:-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the jumper! You'll be surprised though how quickly he'll grow out of it :( Just think of it like this...at least you are having more kids..so it IS a good investment cuz they'll all use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, good point! It will be used by all of my children to come Im sure :)... Atleast he'll get some great entertainment out of it for a few more months!

    ReplyDelete