Thursday, September 23, 2010

5 months old... 2 days ago



On the 21st of this month, Hudson turned 5 months old! In my last post I already talked about all of his new things he had been doing recently. We weighed him on a home scale a few days ago, and it said he was about 16 lbs. I'm not sure that its an accurate measurement, but its got to be pretty close! So I think he's really growing well now that I have added the formula supplement, as well as breastmilk, he looks quite a bit chunkier too! I noticed just this morning that his little thighs are getting more rolls .. soooo precious.
Basically he's not the tiny newborn he used to be, and as bittersweet as it is, I think that I'm finally getting used to the fact that I can't stop him from growing up, and Derek and I are just trying to soak up every moment, new smile, laugh, and every growing phase he goes through. I feel like if I simply blink that he is doing something new and I miss something! But that's the beauty of pictures and videos. Here are some cute pics from this past weekend, and past week. Including some precious ones from Saturday night's BSU Football game! Grandma Suzette got him his Blue and Orange Bronco warm-up suit. ..






a lil bsu photo shoot before the game! :-)



Hudson loves his bsu suit


Hudson and Gramma Suzette ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment