Friday, September 3, 2010

A bead party, and Birthday party !



Last night Derek and my dad agreed to watch Hudsy for me while my mom and I went to a bead party!... It was a friend of our friend Melissa Biorn, who lives in Middleton. Her name is Jessica Sessions, and she has these fun watch-making parties at her house. So anyway, after eating at this new Mexican restaurant in Star we got to the party and made these...

It was sooo much fun!


Look what I made :) .....



So I had fun last night, and also tonight since we went to dinner with my fam for PF changs. My favorite Chinese restaurant EVER! My Dad got my mom an ipad, so Im a little jealous, those things are awesome! And we had a great time stuffing our faces with delicious food all night, and Hudson was laughing and being so chatty and sweet the whole time, perfect start to a great weekend! Thanks everyone for great times:) Love you all.

1 comment: