Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sleep ... :-)

Thank you my sweet angel baby.... for sleeping 8 hours a night, every night now. It turns out Dr. Schwendiman was right (as always), you know how I said he adivised Hudson to start sleeping in his own room at nights?.. well it works... ever since the Dr. appointment this week Hudson has slept not til 6:30 a.m...but til almost 8 in the morning consistently! halleluljiah :-) I guess once infants hit 4 months of age, they are more alert as they pass through the sleep cycles, and when they are in the lighter sleep stage at night, they can easily smell or hear you if they are in the same room. So then of course they will wake up wanting you. I was sceptical of this theory at first, and sad to let Hudson start sleeping alone, but it was well worth it! Because now he gets a full 8 or more hours sleep... and so does mommy and daddy, yay. The rice cereal I put in his nightime bottle helps too I'm sure. And I still can't bring myself to take down his sweet bassinet in our room though... haha, I guess I'm in major denial that my baby is growing up. I still have him take naps in there during the day though.. so its still useful :)




Yesterday was Hudson's cousin Dejah's 6th Birthday party. It was on Warm Springs downtown at the Natatorium. Since we realized that the party was last night a half hour before it started.. we only were there for the last little bit of it. But atleast we got cute Dejah her present, and got some CUTE pics of daddy and Hudson in the pool.
I love you two sooo much!


It started to get dark, but we will have to take Hudson swimming again sometime soon because he really loved being in the water!... as he loves his bathtime as well! :)





Thanks for inviting us Dejah and Anna... it was fun for the small amount of time we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment