Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hairspray and Never ending story

I am feeling quite a bit better today, thanks to the antibiotics my sweet mother-in-law had extra of, and gave to me. But still not well enough to take care of Hudson alone all day again. So my mommy came over again today and brought me treats and the movie "Hairspray". I had been wanting to see it for a long time, and since its not really a Derek movie, we decided to watch it together while I was stuck in the house sick. Emily came over with my mom, and we all three had a great time watching it. Its such a cute movie! I loved it. Hilarious with John Travolta in it playing the huge mom lolol! Anyway, later on Derek came home and we started watching Never Ending Story from our netflix account. I must say it brought back tons of memories from my child hood, since Nat and I used to watch it at least once a week, definately one of my old favorites! So, now its about 11:30 and things are winding down, Hudson just went to bed, and Derek had a lonnggg night with him last night so he went to bed early too. Hopefully tonight is a better one! Its just been hard with Hudson being sick the past few days because it totally threw him off of his feeding/sleep schedule I had him on, which means him not sleeping through the night recently. Thats ok, I just hope last night was the last one like that! Guess we'll see.... goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Amanda. Its hard being a sick Mommy with a sick baby. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!! Amanda! I'm So glad you found me! I actually have searched on facebook for you but have never been able to find you! You look great! How long have you been married? Where are you living? Your little one is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Oh gosh so much I want to talk about! Well I'm glad your doing well and I so excited to follow your blog! YEAH!!!!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete