Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The past week Derek, Hudson, and I were house/cat sitting for the Hortin's. It was hard transplanting Hudson to a new home, it kind of threw him off schedule at night time, which meant waking up at 4 am opposed to 7, but it was also fun because they have a cool house! Here are a few pics of Hudson enjoying their jacuzzi tub, and posing for the cam :)...









I love him!





Hudson loves when daddy sings " Whinnie the Poo" after bath time!





time to snuggle











Derek giving Hudson his medicine before he goes down for a nappy...

2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can't believe how fast he is growing up! ... By the way you need to re add me on blogger, my email is skinbyamanda@hotmail.com!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete