Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Berry Ranch



For a couple weeks now we have been trying to get a good day to go take pictures of Hudson out at the Berry Ranch. It is just such a cute fall backdrop for picture taking since they have all of their corn stocks, hay bails, and wide variety of pumpkins out around the barns and stuff. So my mom, Hudson and I drove out around 2 yesterday and got some pretty cute fall / halloween pictures of my beeb...






happy lil punkin :-)



Mommy and baby


Hudson's first Halloween Costume ... baby tigger ♥







luckily it was in the 90s yesterday, one of the last warm days left til winter really hits! So it was the perfect day for photos outside! Lots of fun, and they turned out great, thanks Grandma Suz :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Heck!!!!!!!!!!! Those pictures are soooo adorable! I love them!

    ReplyDelete